Name: Sean Pashia
From: Belleville, IL
Occupation: Sales Director at Holiday Inn in Fairview Heights, IL
Sean started listening to KSHE in 1983 while still in his mother’s womb! He’s a long time listener, first time contest submitter!
Sean likes that KSHE is still playing the “realest” music in the St. Louis area. He says the DJs on other stations do not have the down to earth sound likes the ones on KSHE.
In Sean’s office, the only music anyone hears is from his laptop, as he streams KSHE every day. His co-workers have gone from never listening to KSHE to being big fans! Every time Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’” is played the ladies in the office start singing and dancing!
Sean says, “If KSHE was a condiment, it would be salsa – spicy and goes with breakfast or dinner”!
Fun Facts about Sean:
- He’s been married to the love of his life, Kristi, for 5 and a half years. On their honeymoon, they were contestants on Let’s Make A Deal and got Zonked.
- He has 3 dogs (Dr. Mambo, Ella, and Piper) and 1 cat (Doug the Cat). ZERO children.
- His favorite KSHE artists are Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- He has a huge Pez Dispenser collection.
- If he was stranded on a deserted island and could take 3 things, he would take (1) Chipotle, (2) a Frisbee, (3) a radio so he could listen to KSHE!
KSHE songs that get Sean through the day:
Eagles – Take It Easy; The Allman Brothers – Midnight Rider; Don Henley – The Boys Of Summer; Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’; Motley Crue – Kickstart My Heart; George Thorogood – One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer; Living Colour – Cult Of Personality; Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody; Boston – Smokin’; Dire Straits – Sultans Of Swing
Congratulations to Sean Pashia from Belleville, IL, our “Listener of the Day”!