If you’ve won a prize in one of our contests, you’re welcome to pick it up at the station between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m on any weekday. Note: KSHE offices are closed on Saturday, Sunday and all major Holidays. To ensure an easy and efficient prize pick-up, please wait until at least noon on the following business day before coming by to claim your prize (prizes are generally brought up to the front desk in the morning the following business day).
We’re located in the City Place building on the second floor. The door to our elevators are behind the fountain, between Bel Lago and the Cycle Bar.
Our physical address is: 11647 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141.
You must bring a valid photo ID to claim your prize.
To be fair to all of our listeners, we have a list of policies for prize winners. Your cooperation is appreciated.
1. One winner per household per 30 days. If prize value exceeds $600, the wait time increases to 6 months. Household restriction includes anyone living with you (spouse, children, parents, significant other and/or roommate) who has won a contest and/or prize from KSHE 95.
2. You are responsible for any/all taxes (if any), and release KSHE from all liability arising from prize dysfunction or expiration. All winners are required to complete a W-9 tax form.
3. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of winning date will not be awarded. No exceptions.
4. Winners must be at least 18 years of age with a valid photo ID.
5. To ensure proper delivery, we do not mail prizes to winners – all prizes must be picked up by the winner.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.