Thank you for your patience, and understanding as we navigate these new circumstances due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Until further notice, Hubbard Radio St. Louis will be implementing the following Safety Guidelines:
Prizes can be picked up on Fridays Only between 9am – 4pm at 11647 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141.
• If you won tickets to a show that’s been CANCELLED, you no longer need to come pick up those tickets as those tickets are now void.
• If your show is POSTPONED, you can wait to come get your tickets until a RESCHEDULED date is announced.
• If your show has announced a new rescheduled date for later in 2020 or in 2021, you’re welcome to come pick up your tickets, as those tickets will be valid for the newly announced date.
We are NOT holding anyone to a 30 day or 90 day rule for pick-up, so you have up until the date of any show (all the way into 2021) to come pick up those tickets at your convenience.
DUE TO COVID-19, AND FOR YOUR SAFETY, FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE BUILDING. THE ELEVATOR IS LIMITED TO TWO PEOPLE. ONLY THREE PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED IN RECEPTION FOYER AT ONE TIME. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED “YES” TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
Do you have a recently measured fever (100.4°F or higher), or are feeling feverish?
Do you have any of the following?
A new cough
New shortness of breath
A new sore throat
New muscle aches (other than due to physical activity)
New loss of smell or taste
Have you had close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected active COVID-19?
Again, thank you for your patience & understanding and following our protocols and guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety!
We’re located in the City Place building on the second floor. The door to our elevators are behind the fountain, between Bel Lago and the Cycle Bar.
Our physical address is: 11647 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141.
You must bring a valid photo ID to claim your prize.
To be fair to all of our listeners, we have a list of policies for prize winners. Your cooperation is appreciated.
1. One winner per household per 30 days. If prize value exceeds $600, the wait time increases to 6 months. Household restriction includes anyone living with you (spouse, children, parents, significant other and/or roommate) who has won a contest and/or prize from KSHE 95.
2. You are responsible for any/all taxes (if any), and release KSHE from all liability arising from prize dysfunction or expiration. All winners are required to complete a W-9 tax form.
3. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of winning date will not be awarded. No exceptions.
4. Winners must be at least 18 years of age with a valid photo ID.
5. To ensure proper delivery, we do not mail prizes to winners – all prizes must be picked up by the winner.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.