Thanks to everyone who came out to the KSHE Klassic Car Show on Sunday!
The weather, and music added to a great day of car loves. This year was our biggest show yet with 0ver 400 cars.
A special congratulations to Doug Randall, who won Best in Show with his 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda. When Doug picked up his trophy he said, “This is the first time I took the car out.” Looks like it paid off Doug!
Congrats to all of our KSHE Klassic Car Show winners!
- Best Engine – 1973 AMX Javelin Colin Davis
- Best Display – 1939 Custom Master Deluxe Dean Rodriguez
- Best Interior – 1946 Chevy Pickup Jay Vogt
- Best Smokin Body – 1985 Porsche 944 GTR Rob Burris
- Best Sound – 1933 Ford Coupe Chris Sondker
- Raddest Ride – 1936 Dodge Rat Rod Jeff Culberton
- Sweetmeat’s Choice – 1930 Model A Corey Welker
- Best in Show – 1970 ‘Cuda Doug Randall
Thanks also to our sponsors Griffin Automotive Design, 111 Salvage and the Hoffmann Family of Companies.