Six Flags HALLOWFEST
October 2 - November 1
Six Flags St. Louis Announces HALLOWFEST for 2020 featuring Halloween Thrills by Day and Chills by Night in a safe environment!
HALLOWFEST will take place October 2 through November 1, Fridays through Sundays
The park will continue to operate with limited capacity admission to prevent overcrowding and reservations will be required. The company’s comprehensive and ongoing safety protocols will be in effect for the entire run of the event.
HALLOWFEST Thrills by Day includes:
• Simply Spooktaclular Storytelling at the Trick-or-Treat Trail featuring individually packaged candy and treats for guests ages 12 and under;
• The popular Love at First Fright and Dead Man’s Party shows will be performed on the Palace Porch;
• Select scare-actor photo ops with appropriate social distancing; and
• At the 13th minute of every hour, freaks throughout the park break out in dance for Freaktime.
HALLOWFEST Chills by Night includes:
• All haunted attractions and scare zones will be transported outdoors to the wide-open midways with social distancing including The Vampire Lair, Clowns of the Blacktop Circus, and the Backlot Creatures;
• Six Flags’ signature collection of world-class roller coasters including The Boss, Screamin’ Eagle, BATMAN The Ride and American Thunder, ramp up the fear factor for a heart-pounding HALLOWFEST experience as guests fly through the air at high speeds in total darkness; and
• Halloween gear, such as themed masks, witch headbands, light-up devil horns, and scary apparel, will be on sale along with everybody’s favorite glow-in-the-dark necklaces, bracelets and light sticks.
Six Flags worked in partnership with its epidemiologist consultants to create a safe Halloween experience that meets or exceeds federal, state, and local guidelines. Park attendance will be carefully monitored to avoid overcrowding and all Members, Season Pass Holders, and guests with single-day tickets will be required to make a reservation to attend HALLOWFEST.
• All team members (including scare-actors) and all guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks;
• No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated; some haunted trails and scare zones will be operated outdoors with social distancing strictly enforced;
• There will be a limited number of nighttime scare-actors and they will remain at least six feet away from guests and each other;
• Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet;
• Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly; and
• Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
For more information on HALLOWFEST and Six Flags’ comprehensive safety guidelines, click HERE.