KSHE @ Taste of St. Louis
Join KSHE at Taste of St. Louis at Soldier’s Memorial Park from 11am-10pm!
The Taste of St. Louis is one of the region’s premier food and beverage festivals and this year aims to build community through a refreshed location, presence, and offerings. The 15th Annual Taste of St. Louis is moving back downtown to Soldiers Memorial Park in 2019 to educate, elevate, and celebrate. In addition to featuring the region’s best eateries and handcrafted beverages on Restaurant Row, the always-anticipated Chef Battle Royale will take place as the area’s best culinary geniuses compete. Live music performed by local artists will elevate the vibe throughout the weekend. Healthy food producers, fitness, and nutrition focused education will take the spotlight this year in the Healthy@Home area specifically designed for families. Here, families can learn about healthier alternatives and test their wall-climbing and ninja course skills. The Taste of St. Louis has been nominated countless times as the best food event by St. Louis Magazine and won the top honor in 2019. Learn more: www.tastestl.com
Educate: Highlighting the culinary wonders that exist in St. Louis and educating the region about healthy eating habits, recipes, and achieving well-being through food
Elevate: Taking the event to new heights by bringing it back downtown and making it a mustattend for individuals, couples, and families by introducing new attractions and events.
Celebrate: Building community throughout our region by introducing new restauranteurs, new products, new companies, new musical artists and soon to be new friends.
• Is there a charge for admission? No, The Taste of St. Louis is a free event, and we welcome everyone!
• Is the event family friendly? Yes! Think climbing walls, ninja courses, kids’ music, crafts, and other performers.
• Is there a map of the event? There is and it can be found here.
• Where will bathroom facilities be? We will have a variety of portable restroom facilities all over the footprint.
• What is the festival doing to ensure attendees safety? The taste of St. Louis’s return to downtown has been several years in the making. During that time, event organizers have worked extensively with all local emergency services to follow event safety best practices and ensure a fun, smooth, and safe event.
• Where do you recommend parking? We encourage attendees to use ride shares and public transportation, but you may be able to find parking in public garages and lots nearby.
• Will there be food for folks with allergies/dietary preferences? Yes, we encourage you to ask vendors about their ingredients and diet-specific options.