Real Rock News
Gene Simmons selling personal visit as part of new ‘Vault Experience’
As always, Gene Simmons has pushed the boundaries in both size and cost of a new project with his just-released, massive collection -- Gene Simmons: The Vault Experience -- which celebrates the KISS co-founder's 50 years in music.
According to the press release, the new Vault "offers a unique look into 'The Demon's' colorful life, including never-before-released songs, photos, stories and collectible items. Additionally, every Vault will be personally delivered to each fan by Simmons himself. Gene Simmons: The Vault Experience begins with a personal delivery, by Simmons himself, of a numbered, limited-edition, 17-inch by 25-inch, 38-pound Vault, during Simmons' Vault World Tour set to take place January 2018 through December 2018. Among the highlights in the 150 songs included in the 10-CD set are his 1977 demos with Eddie and Alex Van Halen for "Christine Sixteen," "Got Love For Sale," and "Tunnel Of Love."
The Gene Simmons VAULT comes in a handful of different "experiences." Priced at $2,000 -- each unique VAULT includes:
• 150 never-before-released tracks written and performed by Simmons, and featuring notable rock and roll artists, including members of Kiss past and present
• Packaged in a massive leather-bound commemorative book containing dozens of never-before-seen images of Simmons throughout his 50-year career.
• These unreleased tracks are exclusive to The Vault and will not be available in other physical or digital configurations.
• Limited-edition collectibles including a Gene Simmons non-makeup action figure and an "In Gene We Trust" oversized medallion.
• A one-of-a-kind, hand-selected original piece of memorabilia from Gene's personal collection.
• During the one-on-one meet and greets with the delivery of the Vaults, Simmons will travel around the world, to a designated location to take photos and video with the fan and a guest, and sign autographs. In addition to the private meeting, fans will receive a Vault Pre-Pack and join a small group of other fans for "Songs and Stories" from The Vault and a Q&A with Simmons. Within a month of purchase, fans will also receive via mail a Vault Pre-Pack featuring a USB including the first track "Are You Ready," a signed golden ticket, exclusive t-shirt, and a laminate. Ordering by December 5th will ensure delivery of the Vault Pre-Pack by December 23rd, just in time for holiday gift giving.
For the ultimate fan, two additional VAULT Experiences are available:
• The Executive Producers Experience - $25,000: Kicking off in New York on September 15th, the Executive Producer's Experience will be available in cities around the world until November 2017, and is the quintessential experience for the devoted fan, plus a guest. The Executive Producer's experience includes an initial SKYPE call with Simmons; a one-hour private studio preview with Simmons, offering the opportunity to listen to tracks before they are released; a distinguished Executive Producer credit on every Vault; a photo, video and autograph opportunity with Gene; one of the first 500 limited-edition numbered Vault; and a Vault Pre-Pack.
• The Home Experience - $50,000: Launching December 2017 in the U.S. and in cities around the world, the Home Experience includes a personal delivery of THE VAULT to the fan's home by Simmons himself; one of the first 300 limited-edition numbered Vaults; two hours with Simmons at the fan's home (or location of their choice) for a special event with up to 25 friends and family; photos, videos and autographs; an intimate "Songs & Stories" playback session and Q&A with Gene; and a Vault Pre-Pack for all guests in attendance.
For a complete schedule -- and fine print regarding -- all three VAULT EXPERIENCES or to pre-order THE VAULT EXPERIENCES please visit www.GeneSimmonsVault.com or call 1-833-GSVault.
VAULT Pre-Pack includes signed golden ticket, exclusive t-shirt, USB with "Are You Ready" and a laminate. It will be shipped three to four weeks after purchase.
Gene Simmons tour dates (subject to change):
September 16 - Nashville, TN - Nashville Bike Week
October 17 - Osaka, Japan - Namba Hatch
October 24 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Estadio Cubierto Malvinas Argentinas
October 26 - Santiago, Chile - Teatro Cariola
October 30 - Benito Juarez, Mexico - Pepsi Center
November 1 - Lynn, MA - Lynn Auditorium
November 12 - Providence, RI - Veterans Memorial Auditorium
February 16 - Lynn, MA - Lynn Auditorium
KISS tour dates (subject to change):
September 26 - Sugar Land, TX - Smart Financial Centre At Sugar Land
September 27 - Irving, TX - Pavilion At The Irving Music Factory
September 28 - Rogers, AR - Walmart AMP
September 30 - Gretna, LA - Gretna Heritage Festival