posts found for
October 01, 2012:
Click here to view recent posts
The benefits of looking like Pete Kozma:
10/1/2012 10:36:00 AM
Men and Long Hair
I want to do some seriously HI-5ing with Pete Kozma for growing out his hair. I know from experience that men with long hair are not only better looking, but they are generally better at all other things in life.
Top ten reasons to grow your hair out if you are a man:
- Women WILL touch your hair, and they may actually touch other things of yours.
- You will look different. Different than any other cropped chop in the venue or restaurant and therefore women and everyone will be looking at you.
- It makes you seem “artsy” and “cool” even without you being either of those two things.
- You will probably go bald one day…and so you better do that sh*t now.
- You will be the envy of all bald men, everywhere.
- Harleys and long hair…and leather…and beer…and delicious American food look ...
KSHE Klassics Concert Footage
10/1/2012 9:25:00 AM
Thanks to everyone who came out this past Sunday and enjoyed the sounds of Jonathan Edwards, Ozark Mountain Daredevils and Michael Stanley. What's so great about these bands/people is that they have paved the way for bands today. Music is just like ethnicities and culture, it's what connects each person together. Understanding is just half the battle with hearing music and liking it. I appreciated all three of these bands for the first time. What a pleasure.
Jonathan Edwards - The Shanty
Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Jackie Blue
I think my favorite was OMD - they were hilarious.
6am Klassic: Little Feat
10/1/2012 6:03:00 AM
Little Feat "All that you Dream" from the Last Record album.
The Last Record Album is the fifth studio album by the American rock band Little Feat, released in 1975.
- "Romance Dance" (Paul Barrère, Bill Payne) – 3:49
- "All That You Dream" (Barrère, Payne) – 3:52
- "Long Distance Love" (Lowell George) – 2:43
- "Day or Night" (Payne, Fran Tate) – 6:24
- "One Love Stand" (Barrère, Gradney, Payne) – 4:26
- "Down Below the Borderline" (George) – 3:41
- "Somebody's Leavin'" (Payne) – 5:07
- "Mercenary Territory" (George, Hayward) – 4:27
Additional tracks on CD (the omitted tracks from the single CD version of Waiting For Columbus)
- "Don't Bogart That Joint" (live) (E. Ingber, L. Wagner) – 1:03
- "A Apolitical Blues" (live) (George) – 3:41
10 out of 10 -- one of my favorite college professors turned me onto Little Feat...and this song is pretty ...