Lauren “Lern” Colvin started at KSHE 95 in 2008. Listen to her on the KSHE Morning Rock Show from 6a – 9a with John Ulett, and from 10a – 1p for her own show. Lern is from St. Louis and enjoys going to concerts, supporting local establishments and interacting with people as much as possible.
The benefits of looking like Pete Kozma:
10/1/2012 10:36:00 AM
Men and Long Hair
I want to do some seriously HI-5ing with Pete Kozma for growing out his hair. I know from experience that men with long hair are not only better looking, but they are generally better at all other things in life.
Top ten reasons to grow your hair out if you are a man:
- Women WILL touch your hair, and they may actually touch other things of yours.
- You will look different. Different than any other cropped chop in the venue or restaurant and therefore women and everyone will be looking at you.
- It makes you seem “artsy” and “cool” even without you being either of those two things.
- You will probably go bald one day…and so you better do that sh*t now.
- You will be the envy of all bald men, everywhere.
- Harleys and long hair…and leather…and beer…and delicious American food look so much better with long hair.
- You might actually get a hotter chick with your new do.
- No respectful man will mess with a long-haired man mainly because they will think, you will win in an ass-kicking.
- Charlie Daniels’ “Long Haired Country Boy” was written for this reason, alone.
- You can totally hoosier-it-up with that awkward mullet stage.
So, congratulations Kozma – for not only being a great player, but growing out that hair. Now, stop cutting your hair and get ready the awkward-mullet stage…but then be AMAZED by the devotion you will receive after you let your hair grow long.