Marketing & Promotions Internship
KSHE 95 is currently looking for Marketing/Promotions interns!
As an intern for KSHE 95, you will get an inside look at how a radio station operates by:
• Assisting with planning, coordinating and executing station promotions, events and remote broadcasts
• Representing the station and client brands at station events and remote broadcasts
• Interacting with listeners to create and reinforce brand loyalty and awareness
• Assisting other departments as needed
• Performing general office duties
The Marketing/Promotions Internship is an events-based internship with some time spent in the office as well. Interns will work an average of 12-18 hours per week – mostly evening and weekend hours, but weekday availability is helpful.
To apply for this internship, email your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the KSHE 95 internship to Kristen Lewis at KLewis@hubbardradio.com.
This internship is unpaid and must be for college credit. Must be 18 or older to apply.