Marketing & Promotions Internship
KSHE 95 is currently looking for Marketing/Promotions interns!
As an intern for KSHE 95, you will get an inside look at how a radio station operates by:
• Assisting with planning, coordinating and executing station promotions, events and remote broadcasts
• Representing the station and client brands at station events and remote broadcasts
• Interacting with listeners to create and reinforce brand loyalty and awareness
• Assisting other departments as needed
• Performing general office duties
The Marketing/Promotions Internship is an events-based internship with some time spent in the office as well. Interns will work an average of 12-18 hours per week - mostly evening and weekend hours, but weekday availability is helpful. Interns may also get experience working with its sister stations KHITS 96.3, 105.7 The Point and FM NewsTalk 97.1.
To apply for this internship, email your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the KSHE 95 internship to Kristen Lewis at email@example.com.
This is a paid internship and must be for college credit. You must be18 or older and have a valid driver’s license to apply.