Marketing & Promotions Internship
KSHE 95 is currently looking for Fall 2014 (August-December) Marketing/Promotions interns!
As an intern for KSHE 95, you’ll be able to get an inside look at how a radio station operates by:
• Assisting with planning, coordinating and executing station promotions, events and remote broadcasts
• Representing the station and client brands at station events and remote broadcasts
• Interacting with listeners to create and reinforce brand loyalty and awareness
• Assisting other departments as needed
• Performing general office duties
The Marketing/Promotions Internship is an events-based internship with some time spent in the office as well. Interns will work an average of 12-18 hours per week - mostly evening and weekend hours, but weekday availability helps. Interns may also get experience working with its sister stations KHITS 963, 105.7 The Point and FM NewsTalk 97.1.
To apply for this internship, email your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for the KSHE 95 internship to Kristen Lewis at email@example.com.
This internship is unpaid and must be for college credit. Must be18 or older to apply. Application deadline is Monday, August 4th, 2014.